domenica 13 marzo 2011

First Step

I never thought of doing it, I intend to start a blog with my thoughs, in wich I would like to share with you that germ that is moving the world toward the future.

I am convinced that our choices could turn in one way or another the fate of our world.
We are in an interconnected network. 
We are an interconnected network.

From small gestures, to the drastic choices, the responsibility of one is the responsibility of all.
To say this, however, must try it, feel it, live it, consciously.
Someone succeeds, he does, others, everyday, recline in comfort that gives us our civilization.
So they try, feel and live the sweet, everyday, peace.

If you belong to the right world, you get up, eat, if you're lucky you still have a job and lead your day.
But someone, sometimes, realizes that something is wrong...in this wonderful peace.

So I would start this way, asking you:
"how do you feel?
"in which world do you belong?"

Thank You
Sunsnake
 

 


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento