lunedì 14 marzo 2011

Nuclear wisdom

It seems we are at the mercy of the opinion of the media, but I also doubt that reflect the titillating part of our predominant thoughts.
I wonder where, the veiled wisdom, that has brought us to the development of today, hides.


I'm missing something, I would like to focus on a glaring example. 
Now important governments are asking themselves, if nuclear power can still be trusted after the disasters of today .
Will certainly be rhetorical questions, otherwise I would begin to doubt the intelligence of some people.
On the other hand, I struggle with the undeniable thirst for energy.
But it can not be an excuse.

The event of the moment guide the review of the media. And the media are filling their mouths with public opinion.



Right now the core of Fukushima has already melted.
It 's a shame that the public opinion has already done it a long time ago, with his choices and his thirst ...
 
How do you feel now? melted or thirsty?

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento